Through reward-based training, we strive for both you and your dog to enjoy and look forward to class.
We use positive, fear-free training, and we stress relationship building. Positive methods are the key! We include exercises and games to promote learning and to make class sessions enjoyable.
There are three basic principles in our program: establishing a good relationship with your dog, practicing appropriate management techniques, and training the behaviors you want your dog to exhibit.
Well-mannered dogs should sit, lie down, stay, walk calmly on a leash, come when called, pay attention when requested, and leave things alone when told. Our total pet dog training program teaches these skills and also covers behavior issues such as jumping up and chewing.
What We Do
Puppy and Beginning Level
6 classes (1 hour each). Classes are limited to 10 dogs, but they are often smaller.
$150 + Tax
- Come when called
- Loose leash walking
- Healthcare including dental
6 classes (1 hour each). Classes are limited to 10 dogs, but they are often smaller, if possible.
$150 + Tax
- Increased reliability and consistency
- Performing with more distractions, distance, and duration
- Additional cues and generalization
- Tricks and games
- Refining skills
Where We Do It
Classes are held indoors at BOPARC’s Marilla Center in Sabraton.
There is plenty of room, and all family members are encouraged to attend and participate. In good weather, we may utilize both the indoor facility and the surrounding park.
Treat your dog to a walk in the park before or after class!
When We Do It
- Thurs. Jan. 11 and Sat. Jan. 13
- Thurs. March 7 and Sat. March 9
- Thurs. May 2 and Sat. May 4
- Thurs. June 20 and Sat. June 22
- Thurs. Aug. 15 and Sat. Aug. 17
- Thurs. Oct. 10 and Sat. Oct. 12
- Sat. Nov. 23
- All classes start on the above dates and last 6 weeks.
- Puppy and Beginning Class starts Thur. Jan. 11 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
- Puppy and Beginning Class starts Sat., Jan. 14 from 9:30 to 10:30 am
Let's do this!
To discuss your training goals, give Carol a call at 304 296-7924 or fill out the application form below.Apply Now